Payments & Fees
This website utilizes Auto-Debit as the only method of payment. Depending on your subscription, either each month, quarter or year, your bank account or credit card on file will be automatically charged. It is your responsibility to make note of when your payment will be withdrawn and to update your credit card if it has expired or is about to expire. We are not responsible for any fees, bank charges, or any other fees you may incur for such arrangements. You will receive a receipt by email after each auto-debit.
By signing up on this website, your electronic signature is authorizing Cash Practice Inc. to charge your bank account or credit card on a recurring basis. Credit Card billing statements will show a payment made out to Cash Practice Inc and Bank Account statements will show a payment made out to Cash Prac. Cash Practice Inc. reserves the right to raise its fees at any time, however, notice will be provided by email prior to any fee increase.
Monthly Subscribers: Monthly subscribers will have their bank account or credit card charged the full monthly amount for the service when they sign up and automatically renewed every month.
Quarterly Subscribers: Quarterly subscribers will have their bank account or credit card charged the full quarterly amount for the service when they sign up and automatically renewed every three (3) months.
Annual Subscribers: Annual subscribers will have their bank account or credit card charged the full annual amount of the service when they sign up and automatically renewed each year.
Merchant Fees: To keep fees as low as possible, it is important to use the correct type of merchant account for different types of transactions. It is for this reason, the Auto-Debit System uses two different types of merchant accounts, MOTO and Retail. To get all your merchant fee questions answered, call 877-343-8950 x105.
- The merchant accounts have no contract period (unlike other merchant accounts), allowing you to cancel at any time with no penalty.
- MOTO: In order to process credit-keyed and scheduled auto-debits at the lowest rate, our MOTO merchant account is required. The MOTO merchant account has no monthly fees of any kind (unlike other MOTO merchant accounts) and you are only charged the appropriate discount rate and a per-transaction fee (like every other merchant account). In order to offer merchants account that have no contract period or early termination penalties, both credit card and Bank EFT’s must have a monthly minimum of fees. These are not additional monthly fees, just minimums.
- Retail: In order to process card-present-swiped transactions (USB Swiper, CP Mobile Swiper & EMV Chip Terminal), our Retail merchant account is required. The Retail merchant account has a monthly access fee in addition to the appropriate discount rate and a per-transaction fee. Optionally, if you purchase a single EMV Chip Card Terminal, there is a $9/mo network service fee added to your subscription dues. Additional terminals are $3/mo for the same Cash Practice Membership. Optionally, if you use the CP Mobile App for Android or Apple devices, there is a $7/mo gateway access fee added to your subscription dues. These fees are waived with memberships that are $199/mo and up.
- All merchant account fees and minimums begin once your merchant accounts are approved, whether you process transactions or not. All merchant rates and fees will be fully disclosed on your merchant application.
- In accordance with PCI DSS regulations, merchants are required to complete PCI Certification and schedule a Network Security Scan, if applicable. Cash Practice Systems has partnered with Aperia, an industry-leading QSA (Qualified Security Accessor), to provide this service for only $150 per year (for both merchant accounts). Failure to keep your PCI DSS certification current will result in a $15/mo fee charged to your merchant account.
Late Payment: In the event that any installment payment is past-due 30 days, a $10 administrative collection expense shall be automatically added to that month’s balance due and any/all such expenses shall be paid by the member.
Returned EFT Payment: In the event that any EFT installment payment is returned for insufficient funds, a $10 administrative collection expense shall be automatically added to that month’s balance due and any/all such expenses shall be paid by the member.
Account Re-Activation: In the event that an account is closed for any reason, upon reactivation there is a $200 re-activation fee automatically added to the first installment and membership dues are adjusted to the current fee schedule.